2 replies to this topic

#1 Teofil

Teofil

Początkujący (1-50)

• Członkowie
  • Pip
  • 23 Postów

Napisano 2007-06-18, godz. 14:36

Niezależnie od krytycznego podejścia do Przekładu Nowego Świata posiada on kilka zalet, i jedną z nich jest moim zdaniem tłumaczenie wersetów Wj 21,22-23.
Chodzi tu o karę dla osób powodujących poronienie dziecka. Według większości polskich przekładów winny ponosił karę grzywny, natomiast karany był śmiercią w przypadku śmierci matki. Tymczasem według Biblii Gdańskiej i PNŚ grzewnę płacono w przypadku przedwczesnych żywych narodzin a za spowodowanie poronienia karano śmiercią. Jest to o tyle ważne, że te wersety bywają nadużywane przez zwolenników zezwolenia aborcji.

Biblia Gdańska
"Jeźliby się też powadziwszy mężowie, uderzył który z nich niewiastę brzemienną, tak żeby z niej płód wyszedł, jednakby nie zaszła śmierć koniecznie karanie odniesie, jakie włoży nań mąż onejże niewiasty, a da wedle uznania sędziów. Ale gdzie by śmierć zaszła, tedy dasz duszę za duszę;"

Biblia Poznańska
"Jeżeli mężczyźni pokłócą się i potrącą kobietę brzemienną, tak że poroni - a nie wyniknie stąd inna szkoda - [winny] musi wypłacić karę pieniężną, jaką mu wyznaczy mąż tej kobiety. Da ją w obecności sędziów. Jeśli wyniknie inna szkoda, musi dać życie za życie,"

Biblia Tysiąclecia
"Gdyby mężczyźni bijąc się uderzyli kobietę brzemienną powodując poronienie, ale bez jakiejkolwiek szkody, to [winny] zostanie ukarany grzywną, jaką na nich nałoży mąż tej kobiety, i wypłaci ją za pośrednictwem sędziów polubownych. Jeżeli zaś ona poniesie jakąś szkodę, wówczas on odda życie za życie,"

Biblia Warszawska
"Jeżeli dwaj mężowie się biją, a przy tym uderzą kobietę brzemienną tak, że poroni, ale nie poniesie dalszej szkody, to sprawca zapłaci grzywnę, jaką mu wyznaczy mąż tej kobiety, a uiści ją w obecności rozjemców. Jeżeli zaś poniesie dalszą szkodę, to wtedy da życie za życie,"

Biblia Warszawsko-Praska
"Jeśli ludzie poróżnią się między sobą i dojdzie przy tym do obrażeń ciała niewiasty brzemiennej, która wskutek tego poroni, to sprawca obrażeń powinien - jeśli nie przydarzy się nic poza tym - zapłacić tylko karę, jaką nałoży na niego mąż kobiety brzemiennej i jaką należy zapłacić zgodnie z wyrokiem sędziów. Gdyby jednak doszło do śmierci, zapłaci życiem za życie,"

Przekład Nowego Świata
"A jeżeli mężczyźni biją się i wyrządzą krzywdę kobiecie brzemiennej, i wyjdą z niej dzieci? lecz nie nastąpi wypadek śmiertelny, to bezwarunkowo należy od niego zażądać odszkodowania zgodnie z tym, co na niego nałoży właściciel tej kobiety; i ma to dać za pośrednictwem sędziów. Ale jeśli nastąpi wypadek śmiertelny, to masz dać duszę za duszę,"

Tak to tłumaczą polskie przekłady. Natomiast przekłady angielskie najczęściej oddają to podobnie do Przekładu Nowego Świata.

Amercian Standard Version
"And if men strive together, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart, and yet no harm follow; he shall be surely fined, according as the woman's husband shall lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. But if any harm follow, then thou shalt give life for life,"

English Standard Version
"When men strive together and hit a pregnant woman, so that her children come out, but there is no harm, the one who hit her shall surely be fined, as the woman's husband shall impose on him, and he shall pay as the judges determine. But if there is harm, then you shall pay life for life,"

King James Version
"If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart [from her], and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges [determine]. And if [any] mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life,"

New American Standard Bible
"If men struggle with each other and strike a woman with child so that she gives birth prematurely, yet there is no injury, he shall surely be fined as the woman's husband may demand of him, and he shall pay as the judges [decide]. "But if there is [any further] injury, then you shall appoint [as a penalty] life for life,"

New King James
"If men fight, and hurt a woman with child, so that she gives birth prematurely, yet no harm follows, he shall surely be punished accordingly as the woman's husband imposes on him; and he shall pay as the judges [determine.] "But if [any] harm follows, then you shall give life for life,"

New revised Standard Version
"When people who are fighting injure a pregnant woman so that there is a miscarriage, and yet no further harm follows, the one responsible shall be fined what the woman's husband demands, paying as much as the judges determine. If any harm follows, then you shall give life for life,"

The Bible in Basic English
"If men, while fighting, do damage to a woman with child, causing the loss of the child, but no other evil comes to her, the man will have to make payment up to the amount fixed by her husband, in agreement with the decision of the judges. But if damage comes to her, let life be given in payment for life,"

The Darby Bible
"And if men strive together, and strike a woman with child, so that she be delivered, and no mischief happen, he shall in any case be fined, according as the woman's husband shall impose on him, and shall give it as the judges estimate. But if mischief happen, then thou shalt give life for life,"

The New International Version
"If men who are fighting hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the woman's husband demands and the court allows. But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life,"

The New Jerusalem Bible
"If people, when brawling, hurt a pregnant woman and she suffers a miscarriage but no further harm is done, the person responsible will pay compensation as fixed by the woman's master, paying as much as the judges decide. If further harm is done, however, you will award life for life,"

Young's Literal Translation
"And when men strive, and have smitten a pregnant woman, and her children have come out, and there is no mischief, he is certainly fined, as the husband of the woman doth lay upon him, and he hath given through the judges; and if there is mischief, then thou hast given life for life,"

Jeśli ktoś wie, jakie tłumaczenie jest bardziej poprawne to byłbym wdzięczny.

Użytkownik Teofil edytował ten post 2007-06-18, godz. 14:38

#2 hi fi

hi fi

Domownik forum (501-1000)

• Członkowie
  • PipPipPip
  • 932 Postów

Napisano 2007-12-31, godz. 22:13

Niezależnie od krytycznego podejścia do Przekładu Nowego Świata posiada on kilka zalet, i jedną z nich jest moim zdaniem tłumaczenie wersetów Wj 21,22-23.
Chodzi tu o karę dla osób powodujących poronienie dziecka. Według większości polskich przekładów winny ponosił karę grzywny, natomiast karany był śmiercią w przypadku śmierci matki. Tymczasem według Biblii Gdańskiej i PNŚ grzewnę płacono w przypadku przedwczesnych żywych narodzin a za spowodowanie poronienia karano śmiercią. Jest to o tyle ważne, że te wersety bywają nadużywane przez zwolenników zezwolenia aborcji.

Biblia Gdańska
"Jeźliby się też powadziwszy mężowie, uderzył który z nich niewiastę brzemienną, tak żeby z niej płód wyszedł, jednakby nie zaszła śmierć koniecznie karanie odniesie, jakie włoży nań mąż onejże niewiasty, a da wedle uznania sędziów. Ale gdzie by śmierć zaszła, tedy dasz duszę za duszę;"

Biblia Poznańska
"Jeżeli mężczyźni pokłócą się i potrącą kobietę brzemienną, tak że poroni - a nie wyniknie stąd inna szkoda - [winny] musi wypłacić karę pieniężną, jaką mu wyznaczy mąż tej kobiety. Da ją w obecności sędziów. Jeśli wyniknie inna szkoda, musi dać życie za życie,"

Biblia Tysiąclecia
"Gdyby mężczyźni bijąc się uderzyli kobietę brzemienną powodując poronienie, ale bez jakiejkolwiek szkody, to [winny] zostanie ukarany grzywną, jaką na nich nałoży mąż tej kobiety, i wypłaci ją za pośrednictwem sędziów polubownych. Jeżeli zaś ona poniesie jakąś szkodę, wówczas on odda życie za życie,"

Biblia Warszawska
"Jeżeli dwaj mężowie się biją, a przy tym uderzą kobietę brzemienną tak, że poroni, ale nie poniesie dalszej szkody, to sprawca zapłaci grzywnę, jaką mu wyznaczy mąż tej kobiety, a uiści ją w obecności rozjemców. Jeżeli zaś poniesie dalszą szkodę, to wtedy da życie za życie,"

Biblia Warszawsko-Praska
"Jeśli ludzie poróżnią się między sobą i dojdzie przy tym do obrażeń ciała niewiasty brzemiennej, która wskutek tego poroni, to sprawca obrażeń powinien - jeśli nie przydarzy się nic poza tym - zapłacić tylko karę, jaką nałoży na niego mąż kobiety brzemiennej i jaką należy zapłacić zgodnie z wyrokiem sędziów. Gdyby jednak doszło do śmierci, zapłaci życiem za życie,"

Przekład Nowego Świata
"A jeżeli mężczyźni biją się i wyrządzą krzywdę kobiecie brzemiennej, i wyjdą z niej dzieci? lecz nie nastąpi wypadek śmiertelny, to bezwarunkowo należy od niego zażądać odszkodowania zgodnie z tym, co na niego nałoży właściciel tej kobiety; i ma to dać za pośrednictwem sędziów. Ale jeśli nastąpi wypadek śmiertelny, to masz dać duszę za duszę,"

Tak to tłumaczą polskie przekłady. Natomiast przekłady angielskie najczęściej oddają to podobnie do Przekładu Nowego Świata.

Amercian Standard Version
"And if men strive together, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart, and yet no harm follow; he shall be surely fined, according as the woman's husband shall lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. But if any harm follow, then thou shalt give life for life,"

English Standard Version
"When men strive together and hit a pregnant woman, so that her children come out, but there is no harm, the one who hit her shall surely be fined, as the woman's husband shall impose on him, and he shall pay as the judges determine. But if there is harm, then you shall pay life for life,"

King James Version
"If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart [from her], and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges [determine]. And if [any] mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life,"

New American Standard Bible
"If men struggle with each other and strike a woman with child so that she gives birth prematurely, yet there is no injury, he shall surely be fined as the woman's husband may demand of him, and he shall pay as the judges [decide]. "But if there is [any further] injury, then you shall appoint [as a penalty] life for life,"

New King James
"If men fight, and hurt a woman with child, so that she gives birth prematurely, yet no harm follows, he shall surely be punished accordingly as the woman's husband imposes on him; and he shall pay as the judges [determine.] "But if [any] harm follows, then you shall give life for life,"

New revised Standard Version
"When people who are fighting injure a pregnant woman so that there is a miscarriage, and yet no further harm follows, the one responsible shall be fined what the woman's husband demands, paying as much as the judges determine. If any harm follows, then you shall give life for life,"

The Bible in Basic English
"If men, while fighting, do damage to a woman with child, causing the loss of the child, but no other evil comes to her, the man will have to make payment up to the amount fixed by her husband, in agreement with the decision of the judges. But if damage comes to her, let life be given in payment for life,"

The Darby Bible
"And if men strive together, and strike a woman with child, so that she be delivered, and no mischief happen, he shall in any case be fined, according as the woman's husband shall impose on him, and shall give it as the judges estimate. But if mischief happen, then thou shalt give life for life,"

The New International Version
"If men who are fighting hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the woman's husband demands and the court allows. But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life,"

The New Jerusalem Bible
"If people, when brawling, hurt a pregnant woman and she suffers a miscarriage but no further harm is done, the person responsible will pay compensation as fixed by the woman's master, paying as much as the judges decide. If further harm is done, however, you will award life for life,"

Young's Literal Translation
"And when men strive, and have smitten a pregnant woman, and her children have come out, and there is no mischief, he is certainly fined, as the husband of the woman doth lay upon him, and he hath given through the judges; and if there is mischief, then thou hast given life for life,"

Jeśli ktoś wie, jakie tłumaczenie jest bardziej poprawne to byłbym wdzięczny.

Dołączona grafika

za zgodą wydawcy (Vocatio)

#3 miedziana_cyna

miedziana_cyna

Forumowicz (51-500)

• Członkowie
  • PipPip
  • 273 Postów

Napisano 2008-01-18, godz. 18:16

Co ciekawe, katolickie tłumaczenia zdają się sugerować, że aborcja nie jest grzechem równym zabójstwu. Bo za samo spowodowanie poronienia dziecka jest mniejsza kara niż za poszkodowanie matki.

Pozdrawiam :)
Miedziana cyna, żelazny sód, wanadowy skand, berylowy tantal, kadmowy molibden...

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych