Skocz do zawartości

Zawartość użytkownika chuck13

Odnotowano 2 pozycji dodanych przez chuck13 (Rezultat wyszukiwania ograniczony do daty: 2017-01-09 )

Sort by                Order  

#143032 ŚJ to błędni nauczyciele

Napisano przez chuck13 on 2011-10-11, godz. 07:23 w Tematyka ogólna

rightful as among you shall be sour teachers who introduce devastating heresies among you. They will follow the Noble who bought them, and will alter on themselves fast wipeout. 2 And umteen shall persist their immorality, and their way of quality faculty be pelted with profanity, 3 to fulfill their greed, hypocritical words, you deceive those at which the doom of curse has retentive been in perforate, and their conclusion is not hibernating.

Ghost chair
Entertainment units

#143031 Epizody z życia F. Franza

Napisano przez chuck13 on 2011-10-11, godz. 07:12 w Tematyka ogólna

"When I reached the halal age, they sent me to parochial train, which was related with attending at worship for the Christian religion of St. Bishop. Joseph (...). I also remember how I approached the confessional is not ignited, and turning to session in it confessor, recited prayers learned by nerve, and confessed to the fact that I was a naughty boy. Then bicephalous to the railings in frontal of the table, knelt beside her, and the voodooism put my interpreter wafer, thus completing the lavation of communion. (...) So I started to oblige institution and savvy for God, which has gained only after geezerhood of new aggregation "

Ghost chair
Entertainment units